Monday, February 2, 2009

Photo 1

Yet again, no outfit pictures. I've been dressing really boring lately, and while I have taken a few pictures, they're really poor quality. I'm not sure I'll even post them.

In the meantime, I took a photography class last quarter and finally scanned some of my work. These were taken with a Minolta SR T-101 and printed in the darkroom at school. I scanned them with my scanner at home, which lost a lot of the subtle tones. Especially in the light tones, those have been completely washed out. So they look better in real life.

1st assignment - learning to use the camera and how to process and print





2nd assignment - street photography







3rd assignment - inspired by jerry uelsmann







4th assignment - portrait







random





final assignment - sustainability















I'm taking photo 2 this quarter and it's fantastic. I'm much more pleased with my work from this quarter so far. Although there was some stuff I liked last quarter.

No comments: